Monday, April 4, 2011

Muscles and the Smell of Spraytans.






My friend Stephanie that I know from Cross Fit was competing in a fitness competition this weekend and I told her I would go. I had nothing else to do and thought it would be entertainig....boy was it ever. I went with my other friend Lori from Cross Fit and we left at 7 am. Steph told us that they would sell out and we would not get a seat unless we got there early. So we did. It was in Mesquite, about an hours drive. The competition lasted 6 hours, I repeat, 6 hours. That was just the prejudging. They had another part that night. Lori went back but I had had enough. Here are some of the highlights. Steph looked great and placed 6th out of tons of women. This is Steph, she made her own suit.
These were the 50+ Men and Women (the guy in the middle of the second picture, shorter, in the red, is 71!!!!!)

Lots and lots of muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment