Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh Allergies.

My allergies kicked it into full gear yesterday. Itchy, water eyes, runny, stuffy nose, itchy throat, lots of sneezing and major sinus pressure resulting in a headache. So what did I do? I came home and cut the grass, brilliant I know. I figured my allergies couldn't get any worse so why not? After that I took multiple benedryl and passed out early. Slept great and woke up feeling much better but made sure to take my Zyrtec today as I should everyday. Today I had a few sneezes but nothing like yesterday! Part of the problem is we haven't had any rain in quite awhile so the pollen is flying around like crazy. Everything has that nice yellow tint to it. I'm praying for lots of rain, not only to knock down the pollen but also for my garden.



March 22nd, 2011

Allergen
Per cubic meter
Values

Fungus

1988

Low


Maple


631

High


Mulberry


1253

High


Pine


62

Moderate


Elm


187

High


Oak


46

Moderate


TOTAL

4167

No comments:

Post a Comment