Sunday, March 20, 2011

Valentine's Day


Adam and I didn't do anything too exciting for Valentine's Day this year but we did go to our favorite Texas steak joint, Trail Dust. If you ever come visit us it is a guarantee that we will take you here and you will love it! I remember going to Trail Dust as a 3rd or 4th grader when I lived in Colleyville. However, at that age I can't say I had a huge appreciation for a fine steak, but I did thoroughly enjoy the garlic bread and the huge slide that spits you out onto the dance floor. I purchased a coupon from restaurant.com and was happy to find that there is a Trail Dust about ten minutes from the house. When we went for V-day, we had a great dinner and I always enjoy watching the elderly couples two-step the the live band. I am determined to learn how to two-step with the best of them.





After dinner we came home and eat some chocolate covered strawberries I made for dinner and exchanged gifts. Adam got me a sewing machine!!!!!!!!!!! And I gave him 12 cards, one for a special date each month until next V-day. Our date for Feb. was for dinner at Genghis Grill, one of his favorite places to eat. March's date was for a day of exploring McKinney, which we have yet to do.

All in all it was a great day and both gifts will be used greatly over the next year and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment