Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Why Hello 2011...

And it's 2011...how/when did that happen? 2010 was quite a year and has a lot to live up to, but I am optimistic about this year. Here is a run down of what my 2010 was made of:
  • Had a great 2nd year working at Trinity School
  • My dad retired and my parents moved home from Seoul.
  • Meredith had twins (Nolan and Barrett)
  • I went to Seattle for Spring Break
  • Received my Master's Degree in Education from Georgia State University!
  • I took my first photography class. One of my best investments (along with my camera).
  • Made the decision to join Adam in Texas and moved.
  • Left Atlanta where I had lived since 2003, the longest I have lived anywhere.
  • Prayed, searched and finally found at teaching job in Texas.
  • Steven and Megan came to visit.
  • Dyed my hair brown.
  • Got a Texas drivers license.
  • Continued to pray and search and was moved to a better teaching job.
  • Adam bought a house in Little Elm, Texas.
  • Passed my Math and Generalist 4th-8th Grade Certification Exams for Texas.
  • Made the decision to get healthy by starting CrossFit and work towards a Paleo Diet.
  • Went to Atlanta for Thanksgiving at the farm.
  • Spent Christmas in Banbury, England with the Pa'u family and experienced a blizzard.
  • Rang in 2011 with some old and new Michigan friends skiing at Shanty Creek Resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment