Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Discipline 2011

My friend LB from Atlanta and her husband have a theme for each year. As a new year approaches they decide on a theme and it is the focus of their year. I really like this idea and have decided to give it a try myself. One of LB's themes was DISCIPLINE, and I have chosen to take that theme on for my 2011. I am hoping to work on discipline in the following areas of my life:
  1. Money
  2. Organization/Cleaning
  3. Eating
  4. Exercising
  5. Documenting the year
Here is my action plan so far:
  1. Take a Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University class and stick with it
  2. Get rid of the junk, do a little everyday
  3. Paleo Diet
  4. Keep going to CrossFit 5 days a week
  5. Take more pictures and keep a blog
I'll keep you updated on how things are going. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment